Want to learn more about the Royal Fern family, Osmundaceae? PCC members Selena Smith, Robyn Burnham, and Garth Holman of University of Michigan wrote a nice article for this month’s IDigBio Biodiversity Spotlight: https://www.idigbio.org/content/april-2019-biodiversity-spotlight-0
- Over 1.5 million Pteridophyte specimen records now available in the Pteridoportal!
- Ferns & Lycophytes of the BRIT Herbarium
- Paleontologic Data Fossilized on IBM 8” Floppies
- Fossil pteridophyte digitization at University of Michigan featured in IDigBio Biodiversity Spotlight
- The Pteridoportal has over 500,000 pteridophyte specimens!